Class 9th Study Material
Class 8th Study Material
We are the team of peoples which try to provide free and quality education for all.
Our Mission in to help the millions of students by providing FREE Study Material and the study material at minimal cost.
Work with us.
- RS Aggarwal Class 9 PDF with Solutions
- RS Aggarwal Class 8 Book PDF with Solutions
- RS Aggarwal Class 7 Book PDF with Solutions
- A body is projected into air with a velocity (3^i+4^j+5^k)m/s. Taking X−Y plane as base and Z axis as vertical, the range of projectile (g=10m/s2)
- A train covered a certain distance at a uniform speed. If the train would have been 10 km/h faster, it would have taken 2 hours less than the scheduled time. And, if the train were slower by 10 km/h; it would have taken 3 hours more than the scheduled time. Find the distance covered by the train.