NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science are given for the students so that they can get to know the answers to the questions in case they are not able to find it. It is important for all the students who are in Class 8 currently. Here we are providing the solutions to all the chapters of NCERT Social Science Class 8 Textbook for the students. They can refer to these solutions while they are solving the questions from the textbook.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science History
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science History : Our Pasts – III
- Chapter 1 How, When and Where
- Chapter 2 From Trade to Territory
- Chapter 3 Ruling the Countryside
- Chapter 4 Tribals, Dikus and the Vision of a Golden Age
- Chapter 5 When People Rebel
- Chapter 6 Colonialism and the City
- Chapter 7 Weavers, Iron Smelters and Factory Owners
- Chapter 8 Civilising the “Native”, Educating the Nation
- Chapter 9 Women, Caste, and Reform
- Chapter 10 The Changing World of Visual Arts
- Chapter 11 The Making of the National Movement
- Chapter 12 India After Independence
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Geography
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Geography : Resources and Development
Solution to all the six chapters namely Resources, Land, Soil, Water, Natural Vegetation and Wild Life, Mineral and Power resources, Agriculture, Industries and Human Resources are given in most precise and clear manner. The students generally get confused in the types of soils, vegetation, and forests.
- Chapter 1 Resources
- Chapter 2 Land, Soil, Water, Natural Vegetation and Wildlife Resources
- Chapter 3 Mineral and Power Resources
- Chapter 4 Agriculture
- Chapter 5 Industries
- Chapter 6 Human Resource
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Civics
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Civics : Social and Political Life – II
There are in total 10 chapters which have been solved. The language used is very simple so as to clear the concepts of the student. The difficult chapters such as The Indian Constitution, Secularism, parliament, judiciary and Marginalisation have been explained in a very easy to digest manner. We have also provided extra questions for your reference.
- Chapter 1 The Indian Constitution
- Chapter 2 Understanding Secularism
- Chapter 3 Why Do We Need a Parliament?
- Chapter 4 Understanding Laws
- Chapter 5 Judiciary
- Chapter 6 Understanding Our Criminal Justice System
- Chapter 7 Understanding Marginalisation
- Chapter 8 Confronting Marginalisation
- Chapter 9 Public Facilities
- Chapter 10 Law and Social Justice
Importance of the Solutions
The NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science are important for the students of the same class. Through these, they can get answers to those questions on which they get stuck. These are the valid solutions and students can check these whenever they face any confusion in the questions.
NCERT Solutions Subject wise
We are giving the subjectwise solution of NCERT Class 8 books. They will find chapter wise solutions for each subject which can be downloaded.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Sanskrit