Hello aspirants, if you now get into Class 10 of any Boards and you want to crack Olympiads, NTSE or KVPY, or any other Exams then you must have good Study Material to Read Learn, and Score. Here Study Rate will provide you, with the NTSE Foundation Series of Physics Chemistry Biology, and Maths of Class 10.
Table of Contents
Download NTSE Class 10 Science and Maths Modules PDF for FREE
NTSE Physics Class 10 – Chapterwise Notes
|CHAPTER NAME||DOWNLOAD LINK|
|Electricity and Chemical Effects of Current||Download PDF|
|Magnetic Effects of Electric Current||Download PDF|
|Reflection of Light||Download PDF|
|Sources of Energy||Download PDF|
|Human Eye& Colourful||Download PDF|
|Refraction Of light||Download PDF|
Learn from the top faculty of Kota for FREE – Start Now
NTSE Chemistry Class 10 – Chapterwise Notes
- Atomic Structure. Download pdf
- Classification of Element Download pdf
- Chemical Bonding. Download pdf
- State of Matter. Download pdf
- Mole Concept. Download pdf
- Chemical Equilibrium Download pdf
- Acid Bases and Salt. Download pdf
- Metal &Non metal. Download pdf
- Organic Chemistry. Download pdf
- Inorganic Compound. Download pdf
NTSE Math Class 10 – Chapterwise Notes
- Real Number:. Download pdf
- Polynomial : Download pdf
- Pair of Linear eqn. Download pdf
- Quadratic eqn. Download pdf
- AP. Download pdf
- Triangle Download pdf
- Coordinate geometry Download pdf
- Trigonometry. Download pdf
- Binomial Theorem Download pdf
- Circle. Download pdf
- Surface area& volume Download pdf
- Statistics Download pdf
- Function. Download pdf
NTSE Biology Class 10 – Chapterwise Notes
- Life Process – Download pdf
- Control & Cordination- Download Pdf
- How Do Organism Reproduce- Download pdf
- Heredity & Evolution- Download pdf
- Our Environment- Download pdf
- Management- Download pdf
The National Talent Search Examination is one of the most prestigious scholarship examinations in India. The aim of the examination is to identify talented students across the country and award them with a scholarship program so that they can pursue further studies. The examination is conducted by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
NTSE Exam Pattern
The questions in the exam are multiple-choice questions. The exam pattern for NTSE is the same for both stage 1 and stage 2. The exam consists of three tests:
- Mental Ability Test (MAT) – Test a student’s ability to problem-solving and reasoning skills.
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) – Contain questions from sections like Maths, Science, Geography, History, Political Science & Economics.
The detailed NTSE Exam Pattern is given in the table mentioned below.
|Test||Time Duration||Total no. of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||120||100||100|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||120||100||100|
- 1 mark is awarded for every correct answer for both stages 1 and 2.
- There will be no negative marking.