CBSE Term 2 Exam is on the way, so you must practice some good MCQ questions of Class 10 Maths to boost your preparation to score 95+% in Boards. In this post, you will get MCQ Questions of All Chapters which will come in CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Term 2 Board Exams.
CBSE Term 2 board exam 2021-22 will be held in March-April 2021 within a period of 4-8 weeks. CBSE board exams 2022 tile table is expected to be announced shortly.
Class 10 Maths Term 2 Syllabus
|V||STATISTICS & PROBABILITY||8|
1. QUADRATIC EQUATIONS
Standard form of a quadratic equation ax2 + bx + c = 0, (a ≠ 0). Solutions of quadratic equations (only real roots) by factorization, and by using quadratic formula. Relationship between discriminant and nature of roots. Situational problems based on quadratic equations related to day to day activities (problems on equations reducible to quadratic equations are excluded)
2. ARITHMETIC PROGRESSIONS
Motivation for studying Arithmetic Progression Derivation of the nth term and sum of the first n terms of A.P. and their application in solving daily life problems. (Applications based on sum to n terms of an A.P. are excluded)
Tangent to a circle at, point of contact
1. (Prove) The tangent at any point of a circle is perpendicular to the radius through the point of contact.
2. (Prove) The lengths of tangents drawn from an external point to a circle are equal.
1. Division of a line segment in a given ratio (internally).
2. Tangents to a circle from a point outside it.
5. SOME APPLICATIONS OF TRIGONOMETRY
HEIGHTS AND DISTANCES-Angle of elevation, Angle of Depression. Simple problems on heights and distances. Problems should not involve more than two right triangles. Angles of elevation / depression should be only 30°, 45°, 60°.
6. SURFACE AREAS AND VOLUMES
1. Surface areas and volumes of combinations of any two of the following: cubes, cuboids, spheres, hemispheres and right circular cylinders/cones.
2. Problems involving converting one type of metallic solid into another and other mixed problems. (Problems with combination of not more than two different solids be taken).
UNIT-STATISTICS & PROBABILITY
Mean, median and mode of grouped data (bimodal situation to be avoided). Mean by Direct Method and Assumed Mean Method only.
|Chapter Name||Quiz Link|
|QUADRATIC EQUATIONS||Click Here|
|ARITHMETIC PROGRESSIONS||Click Here|
|SOME APPLICATIONS OF TRIGONOMETRY||Click Here|
|SURFACE AREAS AND VOLUMES||Click Here|
The above MCQs for Class 10 Maths will help you to boost your scores as multiple-choice questions have been coming in your examinations. These CBSE Class 10 Mathematics MCQs have been developed by experienced teachers of studyrate.in for benefit of Class 10 students.
Books for Class 10 Maths Term 2
Strictly as per the new term-wise syllabus for Board Examinations to be held in the academic session 2021-22 for class 10 Multiple Choice Questions based on new typologies introduced by the board- Stand- Alone MCQs, MCQs based on Assertion-Reason Case-based MCQs. Include Questions from CBSE official Question Bank released in April 2021 Answer key with Explanations What are the updates in the book: Strictly as per the Term wise syllabus for Board Examinations to be held in the academic session 2021-22. Chapter-wise -Topic-wise Multiple choice questions based on the special scheme of assessment for Board Examination for Class 10th.