CBSE Term 1 Exam is on the way, so you must practice some good MCQ questions of Class 10 Maths to boost your preparation to score 95+% in Boards. In this post, you will get MCQ Questions of All Chapters which will come in CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Term 1 Board Exams.
CBSE Term 1 board exam 2021-22 will be held in November or December 2021 within a period of 4-8 weeks. CBSE board exams 2022 tile table is expected to be announced shortly.
Class 10 Maths Term 1 Syllabus
|Paper – 90 Minutes|
|S No.||Unit Name||Marks|
|VII||STATISTICS & PROBABILITY||3|
Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic – statements after reviewing work done earlier and after illustrating and motivating through examples. Decimal representation of rational numbers in terms of terminating/non-terminating recurring decimals.
Zeroes of a polynomial. Relationship between zeroes and coefficients of quadratic polynomials only.
3.PAIR OF LINEAR EQUATIONS IN TWO VARIABLES
Pair of linear equations in two variables and graphical method of their solution, consistency/inconsistency. Algebraic conditions for number of solutions. Solution of a pair of linear equations in two variables algebraically – by substitution and by elimination. Simple situational problems. Simple problems on equations reducible to linear equations.
LINES (In two-dimensions)
Review: Concepts of coordinate geometry, graphs of linear equations. Distance formula. Section formula (internal division)
Definitions, examples, counter examples of similar triangles.
1. (Prove) If a line is drawn parallel to one side of a triangle to intersect the other two sides in distinct points, the other two sides are divided in the same ratio.
2. (Motivate) If a line divides two sides of a triangle in the same ratio, the line is parallel to the third side.
3. (Motivate) If in two triangles, the corresponding angles are equal, their corresponding sides are proportional and the triangles are similar.
4. (Motivate) If the corresponding sides of two triangles are proportional, their corresponding angles are equal and the two triangles are similar.
5. (Motivate) If one angle of a triangle is equal to one angle of another triangle and the sides including these angles are proportional, the two triangles are similar.
6. (Motivate) If a perpendicular is drawn from the vertex of the right angle of a right triangle to the hypotenuse, the triangles on each side of the perpendicular are similar to the whole triangle and to each other.
7. (Motivate) The ratio of the areas of two similar triangles is equal to the ratio of the squares of their corresponding sides.
8. (Prove) In a right triangle, the square on the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares on the other two sides.
9. (Motivate) In a triangle, if the square on one side is equal to sum of the squares on the other two sides, the angle opposite to the first side is a right angle.
6.INTRODUCTION TO TRIGONOMETRY
Trigonometric ratios of an acute angle of a right-angled triangle. Proof of their existence (well defined). Values of the trigonometric ratios of 300 , 450 and 600 . Relationships between the ratios.
Proof and applications of the identity sin2A + cos2A = 1. Only simple identities to be given
7.AREAS RELATED TO CIRCLES
Motivate the area of a circle; area of sectors and segments of a circle. Problems based on areas and perimeter / circumference of the above said plane figures. (In calculating area of segment of a circle, problems should be restricted to central angle of 60° and 90° only. Plane figures involving triangles, simple quadrilaterals and circle should be taken.)
UNIT- STATISTICS & PROBABILITY
Classical definition of probability. Simple problems on finding the probability of an event.
MCQ Questions on Class 10 Maths Term 1
|Chapter Name||Quiz Link|
|1.REAL NUMBER||Click Here|
|3.PAIR OF LINEAR EQUATIONS IN TWO VARIABLES||Click Here|
|4.COORDINATE GEOMETRY||Click Here|
|6.INTRODUCTION TO TRIGONOMETRY||Click Here|
|7.AREAS RELATED TO CIRCLES||Click Here|
The above MCQs for Class 10 Maths will help you to boost your scores as multiple-choice questions have been coming in your examinations. These CBSE Class 10 Mathematics MCQs have been developed by experienced teachers of studyrate.in for benefit of Class 10 students.
Books for Class 10 Maths Term 1
Strictly as per the new term-wise syllabus for Board Examinations to be held in the academic session 2021-22 for class 10 Multiple Choice Questions based on new typologies introduced by the board- Stand- Alone MCQs, MCQs based on Assertion-Reason Case-based MCQs. Include Questions from CBSE official Question Bank released in April 2021 Answer key with Explanations What are the updates in the book: Strictly as per the Term wise syllabus for Board Examinations to be held in the academic session 2021-22. Chapter-wise -Topic-wise Multiple choice questions based on the special scheme of assessment for Board Examination for Class 10th.