CBSE Term 1 Exam is on the way, so you must practice some good MCQ questions of Class 10 Science to boost your preparation to score 95+% in Boards. In this post, you will get MCQ Questions of All Chapters which will come in CBSE Class 10 Science Term 1 Board Exams.
CBSE Term 1 board exam 2021-22 will be held in November or December 2021 within a period of 4-8 weeks. CBSE board exams 2022 tile table is expected to be announced shortly.
Class 10 Science Term 1 Syllabus
Unit I: Chemical Substances – Nature and Behaviour
- Chapter -1 Chemical reactions and equations: Chemical reactions: Chemical equation, Balanced chemical equation, implications of a balanced chemical equation, types of chemical reactions: combination, decomposition, displacement, double displacement, precipitation, neutralization, oxidation and reduction.
- Chapter – 2 Acids, Bases and Salts: Acids, bases and salts: Their definitions in terms of furnishing of H+ and OH- ions, General properties, examples and uses, concept of pH scale (Definition relating to logarithm not required), importance of pH in everyday life; preparation and uses of Sodium Hydroxide, Bleaching powder, Baking soda, Washing soda and Plaster of Paris.
- Chapter – 3 Metals and non – metals: Metals and nonmetals: Properties of metals and non-metals; Reactivity series; Formation and properties of ionic compounds.
Unit II: World of Living
- Chapter – 6 Life processes: Life processes: ‘Living Being’. Basic concept of nutrition, respiration, transport and excretion in plants and animals.
Unit III: Natural Phenomena
- Chapter – 10 Light – Reflection and Refraction:Reflection of light by curved surfaces; Images formed by spherical mirrors, centre of curvature, principal axis, principal focus, focal length, mirror formula (Derivation not required), magnification. Refraction; Laws of refraction, refractive index.
Refraction of light by spherical lens; Image formed by spherical lenses; Lens formula (Derivation not required); Magnification. Power of a lens.
- Chapter – 11 Human eye and colourful world:Refraction of light through a prism, dispersion of light, scattering of light, applications in daily life.
MCQ Questions on Class 10 Science Term 1
|Chapter Name||Quiz Link||Explained Video|
|Chapter -1 Chemical reactions and equations||Click Here||Watch Now|
|Chapter – 2 Acids, Bases, and Salts||Click Here||Watch Now|
|Chapter – 3 Metals and non – metals||Click Here||Watch Now|
|Chapter – 6 Life processes||Click Here||Watch Now|
|Chapter – 10 Light – Reflection and Refraction||Click Here||Watch Now|
|Chapter – 11 Human eye and colorful world||Click Here||Watch Now|
- A Full Term 1 Online Test – Click Here
The above MCQs for Class 10 Science will help you to boost your scores as multiple-choice questions have been coming in your examinations. These CBSE Class 10 ScienceMCQs have been developed by experienced teachers of studyrate.in for benefit of Class 10 students.
Books for Class 10 Science Term 1
Strictly as per the new term-wise syllabus for Board Examinations to be held in the academic session 2021-22 for class 10 Multiple Choice Questions based on new typologies introduced by the board- Stand- Alone MCQs, MCQs based on Assertion-Reason Case-based MCQs. Include Questions from CBSE official Question Bank released in April 2021 Answer key with Explanations What are the updates in the book: Strictly as per the Term wise syllabus for Board Examinations to be held in the academic session 2021-22. Chapter-wise -Topic-wise Multiple choice questions based on the special scheme of assessment for Board Examination for Class 10th.
For further information, Subscribe Our YouTube Channel, comment below about your queries.