CBSE Term 1 Exam is on the way, so you must practice some good MCQ questions of Class 10 Social Science to boost your preparation to score 95+% in Boards. In this post, you will get MCQ Questions of All Chapters which will come in CBSE Class 10 Social Science Term 1 Board Exams.
CBSE Term 1 board exam 2021-22 will be held in November or December 2021 within a period of 4-8 weeks. CBSE board exams 2022 tile table is expected to be announced shortly.
Class 10 Social Science Term 1 Syllabus
|No.||Units||No. of Periods||Marks|
|I||India and the Contemporary World -1||12||10|
|II||Contemporary India – I||16||10|
|III||Democratic Politics – I||14||10|
Unit 1: India and the Contemporary World – II
- The Rise of Nationalism in Europe:
The French Revolution and the Idea of the Nation
- • The Making of Nationalism in Europe
- • The Age of Revolutions: 1830-1848
- • The Making of Germany and Italy
- • Visualizing the Nation
- • Nationalism and Imperialism
Unit 2: Contemporary India – II
1. Resources and Development
- • Types of Resources
- • Development of Resources
- • Resource Planning in India
- • Land Resources
- • Land Utilization
- • Land Use Pattern in India
- • Land Degradation and Conservation Measures
- • Soil as a Resource
- • Classification of Soils
- • Soil Erosion and Soil Conservation
3. Water Resources
- • Water Scarcity and The Need for Water Conservation and Management
- • Multi-Purpose River Projects and Integrated Water Resources Management
- • Rainwater Harvesting
Note: The theoretical aspect of chapter ‘Water Resources’ to be assessed in the Periodic Tests only and will not be evaluated in Board Examination. However, the map items of this chapter as listed will be evaluated in Board Examination.
- • Types of farming
- • Cropping Pattern
- • Major Crops
- • Technological and Institutional Reforms
- • Impact of Globalization on Agriculture
Unit 3: Democratic Politics – II
1. Power Sharing
- • Case Studies of Belgium and Sri Lanka
- • Why power sharing is desirable?
- • Forms of Power Sharing
- • What is Federalism?
- • What make India a Federal Country?
- • How is Federalism practiced?
- • Decentralization in India
Unit 4: Economics
- • What Development Promises – Different people different goals
- • Income and other goals
- • National Development
- • How to compare different countries or states?
- • Income and other criteria
- • Public Facilities
- • Sustainability of development
2. Sectors of the Indian Economy
- • Sectors of Economic Activities
- • Comparing the three sectors
- • Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Sectors in India
- • Division of sectors as organized and unorganized
- • Sectors in terms of ownership: Public and Private Sectors
MCQ Questions on Class 10 Social Science Term 1
|Chapter Name||Quiz Link|
|The Rise of Nationalism in Europe:||Click Here|
|Resources and Development||Click Here|
|Water Resources (will not come in term 1)||Click Here|
|Power Sharing||Click Here|
|Sectors of the Indian Economy||Click Here|
The above MCQs for Class 10 Social Science will help you to boost your scores as multiple-choice questions have been coming in your examinations. These CBSE Class 10 Social Science MCQs have been developed by experienced teachers of studyrate.in for benefit of Class 10 students.
Books for Class 10 Social Science Term 1
Strictly as per the new term-wise syllabus for Board Examinations to be held in the academic session 2021-22 for class 10 Multiple Choice Questions based on new typologies introduced by the board- Stand- Alone MCQs, MCQs based on Assertion-Reason Case-based MCQs. Include Questions from CBSE official Question Bank released in April 2021 Answer key with Explanations What are the updates in the book: Strictly as per the Term wise syllabus for Board Examinations to be held in the academic session 2021-22. Chapter-wise -Topic-wise Multiple choice questions based on the special scheme of assessment for Board Examination for Class 10th.
For further information, Subscribe Our YouTube Channel, comment below about your queries.